StableKing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StableKing

If you need to know heres where the answers are.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SK TO RETURN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horse

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 12:37 pm

Dear Stableking player

I plan to make the game available again on Saturday 4th August. Since there would have been a month's break since the game was last running this seems a suitable opportunity to have a reset where all horses will be removed and the money amounts will be set the starting default.

In addition to the reset I will turning the groups into a league. Every stable will start in Group 1 and then the top players of Group 1 at the end of the month will be moved into Group 2. Every month the bottom players in Group 2 will swap places with the top players in Group 1.

I also intend to remove the following from the game so that each stable stands on its own merits.

Transfer of horses between stables.
Transfer of game money between stables.
Breeding between specified stables (i.e. breeding offers will be made to all stables ).
Player retirement of horses.
Regards

Steve Lewis
Back to top Go down
BlueDuckParkNZ

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-17

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 1:19 pm

it will be good to get it back.
i'd only been playing since mid-March '07.

I feel the new rules are to try and break the partnerships.
Back to top Go down
FourHorsemen
Admin
FourHorsemen

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-13

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:12 pm

The rules won`t suit everyone but at least the game will back Smile
Back to top Go down
https://stableking.forumotion.net
BlueDuckParkNZ

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 8:32 am

i don't care if the new rules don't suit everyone. let them go play at 'sulkyland' or 'trackking' as even with the new rules it will be 10 times better than either of those two sites.

it's obvious the owner of the game wanted to break up the partnerships with this new move. the reason the game was closed down was overuse. these guys were obviously overusing the site. i noticed they raced in more than 2000 for one stable and i'm way back on 400...hehe. they overused the site by continually deleting horses & re-breeding fresh ones racing only those that had top statistics. now they are going to be put on a level with so called "newbies" like me and they are jumping around & screaming like drama queens at a gay fete.
Back to top Go down
FourHorsemen
Admin
FourHorsemen

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 7:15 pm

Yes i thought a lot of peeps would not like the changes Smile
but i think that the game will be a lot better this way now that peeps can`t kill there bad horses so thay have to do best with what they get and they can`t put all there best into one stable anymore. These new rules i think have been implimented so that most users will only have one stable due to the impact that the changes will make.

I know that it is frustrating for the top players who have worked so hard in making there way up the sk ladder but i think the changes will be seen to be ablessing in disguise even by the ones complaining.
Back to top Go down
BlueDuckParkNZ

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:17 pm

The problem with the top players is they have this idea in their head that without them the game will crumble. It won't be any good anymore. While it is true for them it won't be for all the others on the site that are the battlers. Most players don't delete their horses and that's why the bottom graded races are so full.

these guys that are at the top have learnt to use the site to it's fullest capacity. It's quite probable that the guy that started the site never envisaged partnerships, because if he had of then he wouldn't have allowed 6 stables per person, because it's the 6 stables per player that would have allowed for swapping horses and money etc. instead we get partnerships who seems to work out a roster and are on-line 24/7.

I think the main thing they are annoyed with is not being able to delete horses. Now I know why there strike rate was more than 25% winners. Mine was 19% and I deleted nothing.
My opinion is these guys will have to put their unwanted breeds on the market. Something they didn't do. The horses that used to be on the market were [a] overpriced [b] mostly pretty awful anyway. this new move will see a dearth of HS 1 horses on the market & quite possibly some of them will be ok to buy.

Believe it or not the other three changes in the game are all able to be circumvented and it's only the delete rule that is really getting up these guys noses. I could tell you how easy it would be to circumvent the other 3 changes.

But for now I better get to work...hehe!!
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-25

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 am

ehhh not so crazy bout changes Evil or Very Mad Mad Embarassed
now weve got like no contact with other stables. ohh well ........................
Back to top Go down
http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=webmaster1
FourHorsemen
Admin
FourHorsemen

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 3:35 pm

Well it`s now 1335 uk time and still no stableking not sure what time the relaunch is but hopefully very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueDuckParkNZ

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:09 am

Well it's back now. Although I'm not loading up my stables with 50 creates all at once.

I've got 8 horses in each and will increase it slowly. Some of my creates from the previous game are still there.

One of my stables started well 5 starts 2 wins 2 places. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cromaine

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-01

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:54 am

I also am glad that the fun games back. The resent changes didn't really effect me since I'm just a "part time" leisure player. I also realize that with the changes I will always be in Group 1 since I don't run horses in enough races to make it into the top group and that's ok. I just checked the current monthly standings and the top stable has already run horses in 450 races! (in 2 days) My horses have run in 7 races and I'm quite proud of my $64,000 in net stable income so far. Laughing

Good Luck once again everyone!
Cro
Back to top Go down
BlueDuckParkNZ

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 pm

Yes, 450 races in two days. obviously hasn't got a job and must spend every waking hour on this site. He probably doesn't watch each race either. I like to see my horse run, it's part of the fun. Very Happy

I was lucky because my Blue Duck Farm NZ stable had 8 creates from last time and I've got more than 14 winners from about 40 odd races. Laughing

It's going to take a little while for it to settle down. There's overcrowding in so many races. Too many colts and fillies racing. After 10 days the number of colts and fillies will dwindle as you are not able to delete horses anymore. That's why I'm not filling up my stable quickly. Just do it slowly. Also when they split it into two groups the fields will halve in size i guess. Smile

I also bred a horse today from my creates from the previous game and it won it's first race. Just goes to prove a bred horse is always better than a create as it only born with a R50 and it wasn't exceptionally fast but it bolted in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SK TO RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK TO RETURN   SK TO RETURN Empty

Back to top Go down

SK TO RETURN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StableKing :: Main Chat-
Jump to: