StableKing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StableKing

If you need to know heres where the answers are.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Performance ratings??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaraKendall

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Performance ratings?? Empty
PostSubject: Performance ratings??   Performance ratings?? EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 10:16 pm

What are these and how do they work??? Is higher better or worse? I am totally lost when it comes to this and what are TRS's and where do I find them on the horse spotlight page???

I am a newbie to SK and I am totally lost LOL!

Sara
Back to top Go down
BlueDuckParkNZ

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Performance ratings??   Performance ratings?? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

PR (Performance Ratings) are an indication of your horses ability. Although not always the case. If you place a horse in the wrong race continually it keeps losing the PR will keep going down.

On the Training page go to the "Ask Your Trainer" tab and see what he says. Try starting your horse off at this mark. the distance and the two types of track conditions. It doesn't always work, but it's often a good guide. You can try it for four or five races and then change the distance or track conditions if you don't succeed.

Also, if you have a Rating 45 and it's not racing well then don't put it in any class races above Rating 0-50 or any handicap races above 0-90.
Back to top Go down
SaraKendall

PostSubject: Re: Performance ratings??   Performance ratings?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 1:41 am

I give up...I have tried what you suggested...added training and everything and nothing works. This sucks......
Back to top Go down
BlueDuckParkNZ

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Performance ratings??   Performance ratings?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 2:01 am

it can be very difficult when you're new. when i first came to the site it took me nearly one week to get my first winner. and right now it's doubly hard because everyone is one group.

at the end of the month all the best players are moving into a new group which will make it a hell of a lot easier.

i think maybe it's choosing a distance that could be the factor.
use 11.9 or 12.0 on the "good" track condition to find a good distance for them where they might be competitive.
These figures are quite OK for 10F-15F
Back to top Go down
SaraKendall

PostSubject: Re: Performance ratings??   Performance ratings?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 3:01 am

Ok I will try that....just frustrating lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance ratings??   Performance ratings?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Performance ratings??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StableKing :: Help-
Jump to: